Thursday, May 27, 2010

Welcome Church Visitor Poems

The imperative


Select the correct answers among those available. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. We can give you some advice?
    • Sure, I'll give!
    • Of course, we give him!
    • course dianocelo!
  2. Can I return the book to her uncle?
    • Yes, restituiscaglielo!
    • Yes, give it back!
    • Yes, restituisciglielo!
  3. Cinzia, sing this song for me!
    • Cantacela!
    • Sing to me!
    • Cantagliela!
  4. Susanna, do not tell all your secrets that girl!
    • not tell him!
    • not tell him!
    • not tell us!
    • not you tell him!
  5. Gentlemen, Send a gift to their grandparents!
    • I'll send it!
    • they sent!
    • Spediteglielo!
  6. Guys, send a gift to your friends.
    • they sent!
    • Spediteglielo!
    • send it!
  7. Lady, make spaghetti for everyone's invited!
    • Facciaglieli!
    • let us all!
    • give them to my face!
  8. Marco, it should be 'in the library today!
    • Go easy!
    • Vaci!
    • We go!
  9. Lend me your vocabulary!
    • Prestamelo!
    • lend it to me!
  10. Write to me what she needs!
    • me write it!
    • Scrivimelo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment