Sunday, May 23, 2010

How Did Mt Pinatubo Get Its Name

CI and NE (1) The term


Select the correct answer from those available. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • You must go see this ballet! NE worth the effort.
    • You must go see this ballet! CI really worth.
  2. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Do not worry, you'll see that next time I could not.
    • Do not worry, you'll see that next time nor did it.
  3. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • is not long now back in Switzerland, but for now we feel the lack.
    • is long now that not going back to Switzerland, but I do not miss it.
  4. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I tried to read that your poem, but I do not understand anything.
    • I tried to read that your poem, but I did not understand anything.
  5. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I'm tired of hearing the same speeches, we can no longer, I'm leaving!
    • I'm tired of hearing the same speeches, I am exhausted, I'm leaving!
  6. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I wanted to call her, but I forgot
    • I wanted to call her, but me are forgotten.
  7. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • For me it's an important thing and not giving up for any reason.
    • For me it's an important thing and not give up under any circumstances.
  8. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • While both hold to learn Italian, why not study a bit 'more?
    • While both hold to learn Italian, why not study a bit 'more?
  9. Choose the sentence without error.
    • not sell your home now that prices are so low, you'll be sorry.
    • not sell your home now that prices are so low, I repent.
  10. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • are finally back on your decisions, there are happy.
    • Finally you have returned your decision, I'm happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment