Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blobs Of Blood During Period

The expression of time (1) Sai


Select the correct answer from those available. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Francis lives in Catalonia, two months ago.
    • Francis lived in Catalonia for two months.
  2. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I'll stay here until noon.
    • I'll stay here until noon.
  3. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • missing five minutes to THE SIX.
    • missing five minutes to six.
  4. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I do not ever study after ten.
    • I do not ever study AFTER THE TEN.
  5. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I came here for three days.
    • I arrived here three days ago.
  6. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Tomorrow I get up before ten.
    • Tomorrow I got up before ten o'clock.
    • Tomorrow I get up BEFORE THE TEN.
  7. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • What time is it? I HAVE eight ten.
    • What time is it? I do eight ten.
    • What time is it? I hold eight ten.
  8. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • are in Rome for three days.
    • am by FA in Rome three days.
    • FA are in Rome three days.
  9. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • In my house you do not eat two never before.
    • In my house you do not ever eat BEFORE THE two.
  10. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Tomorrow I sleep between eleven.
    • Tomorrow slept until eleven.
    • Tomorrow I sleep until eleven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment