Monday, May 31, 2010

Progesterone Gelatin Capsule

the hypothetical (1)


Select the correct answers among those available. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If the lawyer is on vacation, you may contact his replacement.
    • If the lawyer is on leave, may apply to his replacement.
    • If the lawyer is on vacation, could contact his replacement.
  2. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If I leave her phone number to call.
    • If I leave her phone number to call you.
  3. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If I win the lottery, buy a house.
    • If you win the lottery, buy a house.
  4. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If you knew to use a computer you will surely find a better job.
    • use the computer if you knew you will surely find a better job.
    • If you knew
    • use your computer you will surely find a better job.
  5. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If you spoke with your son certainly would give you a hand.
    • If you talk to your child certainly would give you a hand.
    • If you talk to your child certainly will give you a hand.
  6. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If you put a hat, you would have a more distinct.
    • If you put a hat, you would have a more distinct.
    • If you put a hat, you look more distinguished.
  7. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If I had known that we ate at this restaurant
      so bad I would not have ever entered.
    • If I knew this restaurant was eaten so badly
      I would have never entered.
    • If I had known that we ate at this restaurant
      so bad I would have never entered.
  8. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If I had accepted the job, now I would have won very well.
    • If I had accepted the job, now earns very well.
    • If I had accepted the job, now earn very well.
  9. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If public transportation work better, I would use them.
    • If public transport would work better, I would use them.
    • If public transport worked better, I would use them.
  10. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • If you get up first will not be late.
    • If you get up first will not be late.
    • If you get up first will not be late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment