Monday, May 24, 2010

Eyeclops Mini Projector Doesnt Work

particles combined NE and CI (2) The particles


Select the correct answer from those available. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Please turn on the light because I can not see.
    • Please turn on the light because I can not see.
  2. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Have you seen her new boyfriend? What about?
    • Have you seen her new boyfriend? What do you say?
  3. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • To come to school on foot, or put half an hour.
    • To come to school on foot takes me half an hour.
  4. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Did you notice that makes fun of you? No, not me are noticed.
    • Did you notice that makes fun of you? No, I have not noticed.
  5. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • The cake is almost ready or should I just put the cream.
    • The cake is almost ready, I have to put the cream only.
  6. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Mary is so charming that I fell in love immediately.
    • Maria is so fascinating that I immediately fell in love with CI.
  7. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I've seen in very poor condition and there are still troubled.
    • I've seen in very poor condition and I was upset.
  8. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • you like this salad? WE want more?
    • you like this salad? Do you want more?
  9. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • you ever been to his house? Yes, I've been there several times.
    • you ever been to his house? Yes, I've been several times.
  10. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • For me sex is essential, I can not do without.
    • For me sex is essential, we can not do without.

0 comments:

Post a Comment