Sunday, May 23, 2010

Experience Erection Anal Waxing

time (2)


Select the correct answer from those available. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • My vacation lasts from July to September.
    • My holiday last July to September.
    • My last holiday of July to September.
  2. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • You been waiting long?
    • FA waiting long?
  3. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • not smoke since last month.
    • not smoke last month.
  4. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • FA three days that I do not go to class.
    • and three days that I do not go to class.
    • ARE three days ago that I do not go to class.
  5. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I come to you within five minutes.
    • I come to you for five minutes.
  6. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I saw Daniel two weeks ago.
    • I saw Daniela DA FA fortnight.
    • I saw Daniel from a fortnight ago.
  7. Choose the sentence with no errors. The
    • On the course runs October to June.
    • The course lasts from October to June.
  8. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I do this work before three months.
    • I have to do this job for three months.
  9. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • since last year to now a lot has happened.
    • last year to now a lot has happened.
  10. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Milan's Alberto is forever.
    • Alberto Milani is forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment