Friday, May 28, 2010

Flu Going To The Toilet

Conjunctions


Select the correct answers among those available. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. 'm not angry with you, __________ I want to thank you for what you said.
    • rather
    • yet
    • indeed
  2. sure you tell me the truth, __________ in your words is something that does not convince me of anything.
    • Well
    • although
    • however
    • indeed
  3. adults __________ but also many children have become sick with AIDS.
    • even
    • Not only
    • Neither
  4. In that place there was no __________ and we went on.
    • then
    • also
    • that
  5. We talked a lot about __________ and I think we said all we had to say.
    • rather
    • then
  6. __________ Well I'm tired at night I like going out with friends. Although
    • Although
    • Despite
    • Although
  7. __________ I'll have enough money, go on holiday abroad in August.
    • When
    • While
    • long
    • If
  8. If that's what you do, __________, I agree.
    • indeed
    • Well
    • but rather
  9. __________ cold weather I think we will stay at home.
    • How
    • Since
    • Why
    • Although
  10. will come to you at the end of the month, after January 25 __________.
    • so
    • Well
    • ie
    • fact
  11. I read the entire work of the writer, __________ twenty-five many novels and plays.
    • that
    • so
    • fact
    • then

0 comments:

Post a Comment