Friday, June 18, 2010

Which Tim Horton In Brampton Is Hiring?

Situations communication (3)


We introduce you to some expressions. For each expression we present four possible situations of communication. Choose the most appropriate situation for each expression. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. Your friend is in bed with the flu, give him a call and ask if he needs something. What do you think?
    • Good morning, sir, is sick? Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    • Hello, I'm going to go shopping. I know you're sick, you need something?
    • Good morning, sir, how are you? I have to bring something from the supermarket?
    • Hello, what's up with the flu? If you need, when you're healed quickly notes.
  2. Want to sell your scooter to buy a car. Write an ad in the paper.
    • Hello, I want my scooter? I decided to sell it to buy a new car.
    • Sell scooter almost new, red in color with a luggage rack. Call for hours meals at 333-57632 and ask for Paul.
    • Hello I would like to buy a car in exchange for my old red scooter.
    • Dear Sir, I want to sell my scooter almost new. Call me at the number 0572-434278, Paul.
  3. Write a note accompanying the flowers to your aunt's birthday.
    • Dear Aunt, I am sending you these flowers to thank you all, Anna.
    • Dear aunt, best wishes for your healing, Anna.
    • Dear Aunt, congratulations on your name day, Anna.
    • Dear aunt, best wishes for your forty years, Anna.
  4. You have won a holiday with a contest. Write a telegram to accept the award.
    • Good day, I'm John Smith, I want to tell you that I gladly accept the award.
    • I am very happy to win the prize, Mario Rossi.
    • Thanks for the nice gift, immediately, Mario Rossi.
    • common acceptance award and I offer my heartfelt thanks. Mario Rossi.
  5. Did you know that your friend has just graduated. Write a note of congratulations.
    • Dear Mark, best wishes for your exam, Antonio.
    • Dear Lord, I'll give you my congratulations on your graduation, Antonio Blacks.
    • Dear Mark, congratulations for this important milestone, Antonio.
    • Dear Doctor, congratulations: it was a very successful operation, Antonio Blacks.
  6. looking for a room for rent. Leave a message written to the Board Office Support
    University to find a room to stay.
    • Seeking single room, preferably near the university. Please call 330686315 and ask for Mary.
    • Mary looks for a single room to rent preferably near the university.
    • Gentlemen, I ask to receive a room to rent for my accommodation during my university studies, Mary.
    • I want as soon as possible to rent a room. Call me at meal times, Mary.
  7. walk into a bar you have coffee. What do you ask the bartender?
    • Please, I can make a coffee?
    • I want coffee.
    • There is a coffee?
    • Thanks, I really like coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment