Friday, June 25, 2010

Conquistador Puerto Rico Tattoo

The subjunctive tense agreement with the indicative use of the subjunctive

The main verb of the indicative present.

  • The employee expresses posterior, ie the action of the employee happens after the main action: using the ' future or present tense .
- 'm sure tomorrow I / go to the sea.
  • The employee expresses contemporary, that the two actions occur at the same time : using the 'present tense .
- I know that Lucia study / is studying piano.
  • The employee expresses prior art, namely the employee's action took place first : using the 'indicative past tense / remote imperfect.
- tell you that yesterday Gloria graduated . Do not believe me?

The main verb of the indicative past tense / remote, imperfect or past perfect.

  • The employee expresses posterior, ie the action of the employee is after the main action: using the conditional compound.
- In April 1989 I was sure I started to work in a mountain school in November.
  • The employee expresses contemporary , that the two actions occur at the same time : using the ' indicative tense / remote, imperfect or past perfect .
- Years ago my mother often said that my father danced very well.
  • The employee expresses prior art, namely the employee's action took place first : using the 'indicative pierced.
- When he was nearly midnight and I knew that had already dined .

0 comments:

Post a Comment