Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Best Currency Invest Weak

prepositions of and by (1) The additional


Select the correct answers among those available. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • There is no time to lose.
    • no time to lose.
  2. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Get the sweater. It's cold!
    • Get the wool sweater. It's cold!
  3. Choose the sentence with no errors. A Carnival
    • all we dress as a priest. A Carnival
    • all we dress as a priest.
  4. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I bought the cups of coffee.
    • I bought some coffee cups.
  5. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I sleep. I'll take a cup of coffee.
    • I sleep. I'll take a cup of coffee.
  6. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • from Catalonia to Italy it takes an hour by plane.
    • of Catalonia to Italy it takes an hour by plane.
  7. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • Have you seen the new computer to Laura?
    • Have you seen the new computer from Laura?
  8. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I arrived from Milan with the train of eight.
    • I arrived in Milan with the train of eight.
    • I arrived from Milan by train from eight.
  9. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • The Provencal derived from Latin.
    • The Provencal derived from Latin.
  10. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • This exercise is easy, even a child could do it for 10 years!
    • This exercise is easy, even a child could do it 10 years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment