Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Does Alexia Texas Like Black Guys

prepositions of and by (2)


Select the correct answers among those available. If you answer correctly, you'll see the background become green.
  1. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I see your eyes that you have not slept.
    • I see by your eyes that you have not slept.
  2. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • She could not stand by curiosity.
    • She could not stand the curiosity.
  3. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I have so many nerves that makes me cry!
    • I'm so those nerves that makes me cry!
  4. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • On one side is better.
    • one side is better.
  5. Choose the sentence with no errors. We
    • talked of this and that. We talked BY
    • more from less.
  6. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I heard this journal.
    • I learned this from the newspaper.
  7. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I translated this text from Italian to Catalan.
    • I translated the Italian text in Catalan.
  8. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • the son of Frederick is a man to spirit.
    • The son Federico was a man of spirit.
    • is the son of Frederick a man of spirit.
  9. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • I have so many things to do!
    • I'm so things to do!
  10. Choose the sentence with no errors.
    • This is a typical reasoning of students from psychology.
    • This is a typical argument by students of psychology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment