Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How Much Does Board Waxing Cost

Giulio Andreotti has won

Sorry Negroski if I copy verbatim the title of your last post, but it sums up perfectly the Italian situation today. We often complain of having an old political class, and we are right. I do not know exactly how the world situation with regard to old attached to the chair, but now that Fidel Castro gave up the presidency and the office of commander in chief of Cuba after nearly 49 years, Giulio Andreotti quiet runs to win the award as political more active time in the world. In business since the early '40s, he sat down a bit 'all over, it's not only comfortable chair for the President of the Republic.

short, same faces, the usual speeches, the usual promises ... .. but who want to vote in upcoming elections? They have no sense!

I am still of the idea that we should not go to the polls on April 13, nor 14 ... .. I feel more and more people who think like me, sympathizers of the left and right who are fed up. Everyone is shouting loudly ENOUGH! And I add you Nun reggae! May this be the soundtrack for those who really want a change in the Italian political scene.



0 comments:

Post a Comment