Monday, September 22, 2008

Los Homres De Paco Episodes

Greetings from London

everibody Hello!

These early days in London were very nice. I share the apartment with three other Italians, is not good for my English, but at least the arrival in this city was not traumatic ... not utter even a word that is one in English.

The boys are affixed, is one of Bari and the other two are Roman. The first, John, is my roommate, we were away. Upon arriving in the apartment I threw my suitcase on the bed and I went with him to the park. An amazing thing is that he likes to play backgammon at home has not even easy to find players, I can just buy a nice board and from there begin the challenge. John has a passion for juggling, especially the balls and the unicycle. I will be right over to buy three balls, with the diablo I have not had much luck, we'll see with these.

Tomorrow I start the course at the Callan School, said that with them is impossible not to learn to speak English ... we'll see, I hope they do not become a bug.

Well ... bye bye for now!


The impersonator of Tom Waits


speacker's Corner


The Venetian, and the Bari Sardo


Sunset at Trafalgar Square - National Gallery


My balls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment